Get more out of FilePro with supported integrations
FilePro Mobile & Connect
Add mobility and functionality to FilePro with RedView’s suite of mobile apps. Both staff and client can use RedView to securely access important information and tools via their smart phone or web.
- Mobile access to matters, document and files
- Mobile timekeeping, with immediate integration to FilePro
- Mobile CRM tool using automatically collated client data
- Clients can access their matters, documents and messages
- Conveyancing clients can receive notifications and monitor progress
FilePro cleverly integrates with Softlog electronic transaction capture software. Pre-fill smart allocation to the correct matter of every copy, print, scan, email and phone call.
- Softlog turns the costs associated with service delivery into profits
- Softlog allocates costs on a fair and equitable user pays basis
- Softlog assists in the cost management of fixed fee billing
- Softlog is a cash flow positive, pay by the month implementation
- Simple, quick, and easy to use, Softlog is the silent fee earner
- DEFT payment options can be printed on your statements/ invoices
- Multiple payment options are available through DEFT for your clients to choose from
- Credit card merchant fees can be surcharged to payers
- Automatically deposits DEFT payments into your account and allocates payments into FilePro
Order, save and distribute a myriad of Property, Company and Personal searches via InfoTrack. Integration into FilePro means automatic cost recoveries captured in realtime made available for billing.
- Improve your order search time by up to 40%.
- Eliminate wearing disbursement costs via real-time cost recoveries.
- Eradicate manual bookkeeping entries.
- Advanced and practical tracking of all orders placed with InfoTrack.
- Speediest certificates and search return in the industry.
Compare your business to similarly sized firms by linking your FilePro data with FMRC’s Legal Business Monitor. You can assess salaries, budgets, productivity and charge rates, and then produce an instant comprehensive report.
- An instant and comprehensive report addressing factors impacting your firm’s performance
- The ability to select benchmarks appropriate to your firm
- Monitor your firm’s performance over time with multi-year analysis
- Comprehensive salaries and charge rates application to assess salaries, budgets, productivity and charge rates for all your fee earners
- Scenario modelling capability to conduct ‘what if’ analysis on your firm