Learning creates ‘wins’ across the workplace. For employees, ongoing learning is the second most important factor in workplace happiness. In fact, from our own client survey in 2018, requests for more training rated highest. PWC’s 23rd Annual Global CEO Survey found that organisations that have made the most progress with staff upskilling programs are achieving better business outcomes, including stronger culture, higher productivity, accelerated growth, improved talent acquisition and retention, greater innovation and reduced skills gaps.
So, concerns about training costs and time impost should not be obstacles to ongoing learning, particularly when it comes to staying current with technology upgrades.
Since February 2019, FilePro’s Training Unlimited program removed these obstacles by offering our clients’ staff a range of training options to stay up to date with FilePro’s latest tools and features as well as access to thought leadership content from specialists across the legal segment. All without preclusive, user-based costs.
This training program continues to be met with increasing demand. Interestingly, there has been no reduction in monthly training attendee numbers since the introduction of ZOOM workshops in April 2020. In fact, monthly attendee numbers continue to consistently grow, fully booking out sessions.
FilePro’s training team is currently busy updating all training courses and workbooks with the new look file screen, due to be launched in March.
So, if you feel like your knowledge of FilePro is dated, or you’d like to take it to the next level consider our newer courses whilst also gaining a pre-launch look at the new screens:
- Essentials – focuses on best practice, more advanced features and even risk management associated topics such as conflict checking, management of emails etc.
- Workflow Course – a project management system within FilePro that keeps track of work that needs to be finished on a file, automating tasks that need to be completed for a specific area of law.
- Advanced Documents – Moving on from the basics of our original document training course, delve further into the FilePro Word Addin and Region functionality. Learn how to add letterheads, signatures and seasonal messages using the Region option, giving you added flexibility with your templates.
- System Maintenance & Advanced Bookkeeping –
- (Part 1) System Control and User Preferences provides you with a more in-depth view of the system settings and user preferences, allowing you to maintain general system settings as well as accounting specific settings. End of year processes and handy hints and tips are also covered.
- (Part 2) Debtor Management provides an overview of advanced settings to assist with invoicing and debtor management, helping to improve efficiencies within the firm.
- (Part 3) Management Reporting – provides a detailed look into the Management Overview screen, Dashboards and how User Roles and Teams can assist with your day to day reporting.
If committing to a set time is a challenge, register for our Online Learning Hub. The Hub contains a range of courses including Recent Features & Versions.
With nearly 10% of our clients now registered, we would love to see more clients taking advantage of this great resource. In fact, firms are incorporating the Hub into their New Staff Induction Programs, including the Getting Started course and then selecting other relevant topics for new staff based on their role.
As the end of the CPD year is fast approaching, many of these courses offer CPD points, eg in the competency area of Practice Management.
As we are continuing to evolve these resources, your feedback is invaluable. So, please let our Support Team know what’s working and what’s not.